Our customer is a technology software and consulting company. Customer services are used by some of the largest insurance companies worldwide, which benefit from the market disruption ground-breaking capabilities it gives them. Customer headquarters is in the City of London, with offices in Paris, Brussels, and the USA. Project is a technology platform that helps non-life and life insurers across their modeling platforms, including capital, pricing, reserving, life cashflow modeling, economic evaluation, risk, and data cleaning.
- 6+ years of experience with C# and .NET, .Net Core, and .Net Framework
- 1+ year of experience in leading a team
- Experience with Rest API
- Experience with Azure Functions
- Experience with MS SQL
- Educated to degree level with a minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent qualification in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, or Computer Science
- Personable with the ability to build excellent relationships and collaborate with colleagues and clients
- Able to communicate and explain sophisticated ideas to other
- High-performance computing.
- Microsoft HPC
- Modeling and simulation
- Mathematical foundations: Numerical and applied linear algebra, initial & boundary value problems, Fourier analysis, optimization
- A demonstrable understanding of computer hardware, and how to write performant code.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Build excellent relationships and collaborate with Clients
- Lead Team from the ELEKS side
- Help and consult Team members on technologies and share experience and best practices with them
- Take part in the discussion about project development and architecture
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations. Distribute the workload, delegate tasks, and communicate clear instructions
- Familiarize the team with the customer needs, specifications, design targets, the development process, design standards, techniques and tools to support task performance
- Assure that the team members have the necessary education and training to effectively perform in the team, participate in HR meetings with team members
- Keep the project manager informed of task accomplishment, issues and status, as well as personal achievements and/or issues of each team member
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved by the team
- Contribute to the career plans creation and showing work opportunities
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of Linux
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Azure DevOps
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks and R&D activities
- Professional development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.