Simply fill in the form and include:
Refer a friend
- The name of the vacancy you want to refer the person for in the email subject field
- The candidate’s name, surname, patronymic
- The CV of the candidate (or a link to a Linkedln profile)
- Salary expectations, if known.
- Referrals can be provided for current vacancies only. The referral is valid for 2 months;
- One person can provide an unlimited number of referrals;
- A referral is accepted if the recruiter has not contacted the candidate in the previous 2 months and the candidate hasn’t been previously referred by someone else;
- The referred candidate should be informed about the position and be interested in cooperation with ELEKS.
Who can refer a candidate?
- Anyone, regardless of whether they have previously cooperated with ELEKS or not, can provide a referral. However, candidates cannot refer themselves.
If your referral meets all the job requirements, the recruiting process is successful and the suggested candidate is hired, you’ll receive a special bonus.
- The bonus is paid after the candidate has successfully passed the 3-month probation period, and their manager is satisfied with the candidate’s performance;
- The bonus is paid under the terms of a written agreement with one of the ELEKS group entities (the template is provided upon request).
- The amount of the bonus depends on the candidate’s skills and is defined after the job interview;