ELEKS Product Design Office is looking for Senior Experience Designer in our Lviv or Kyiv Location
- Lead, guide and monitor design processes and approach for solving the problem, and leading others toward that solution in cross-functional meetings.
- Contributes to the modeling of solution backlog.
- Prepare and conduct presentations of UX deliverables for different audiences (internal and external stakeholders, clients, project teams).
- Conducting user research sessions (in-home, in-office, user testing, diary studies), and deriving meaningful insights through analysis.
- Structuring content, developing taxonomies, crafting navigation, and formulating other activities that make information accessible, usable, and understandable.
- Producing structural design of a software interface, supporting a user’s ow through a system and ability to successfully interact.
- Applying the knowledge of Color, composition, typography, visual hierarchy, and brand expression that present the product or service in a way that not only is clear and approachable but appropriately exhibits personality.
- Quickly simulating proposed designs in order to better judge their user experience using tools like After Effects, Axure, Invision, etc.
- A systems-level understanding of all the solution parts (technical systems, frontline employees, touchpoints, etc ) that go into delivering a service, coordinated to support customer journeys.
- Deep understanding of core design fundamentals (colourtheory, grid systems, typography, composition, motionandinteractivity)
- Deep understanding of Design Thinking approach and mindsets
- Strong knowledge of design and prototyping tools
- Knowledge of software developmentlife cycleand software development methodologies
- Knowledge of Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) and human interface design activities and the stages of activity that constitute them
- Knowledge of facilitation methods
- Understanding of Service design
- Strong understanding of relevant technologies for desktop and mobile and interest in emerging technologies such as AR/VR and IoT
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proactive and self-driven
- Great communication skills, both verbally and in written.
- Ability to lead multiple projects in fast-paced team environment
- Good leadership and facilitation skills
- Able to setup and drive user testing sessions, uses qualitative and quantitive methods to identify design flaws, organizes results in a clear form, makes conclusions.
- Able to research user behavior, define goals and needs, make conclusions. Knows qualitative and quantitative methods
- Knows user modelling techniques
- Knows and uses platforms guidelines and patterns (web, mobile, desktop)
- Knows how, when and why to build low or hi-fidelity prototypes. Has experience with an array of tools for each case
- Understands and uses core principles of typography, iconography, composition, color, form and animation to make visually appealing and functional designs. Can clearly explain and defend visual design decisions
- Understands how software is made, can communicate ideas to engineers, can effectively prepare assets and deliver design to development
- Able to monitor and control quality of implemented designs
- Understands core principles of information design
- Upper-Intermediate+ English
- 3+ years of experience in Product Design
- Experience working in Photoshop, Illustrator/Sketch, Axure (or other interactive prototyping tool), AfterEffects
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Frequent activities abroad with clients
- Possibility to work from the British (London) or German (Berlin) Eleks offices.
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to work remotely or from home
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams