The Architect will take part in pre-sales activity, and consulting engagement.
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience in technical leadership
- Software Architecture methodology and knowledge, including design, assessment, and architectural characteristics
- Understanding of pre-sales engagement, consulting, and project support processes and activities.
- Architectural patterns, styles, principles, tactics, technologies, and reference architectures apply to the architect’s technical profile (such as SOA, IoC, Microservices, MVC and its family of MV-*, Design Patterns, Integration Patterns, Cloud Patterns, N-Tier architectures, Multi-layered architectures, Separation of Concerns, Design by Contract, CAP Theorem, Database types and patterns, etc.).
- Knowledge of UML and C4 notation, technical documentation styles, approaches, and structure of architectural documentation
- Knowledge of standard size and effort estimation methods and practices
- Software development methodology and programming techniques at the expert level
- Initiative and proactive position
- Strong result orientation
- Sense of responsibility and self-structure
- Assertiveness and resilience, ability to protect own vision
- Attention to client
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, idea orientation, abstract thinking
- Ability to work with a team driving it
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and patterns
- Willingness to learn new software development technologies and patterns and quickly adopt, if necessary
- Elicit business and technical requirements from the business stakeholders
- Define a solution architecture based on architecture characteristics, business and functional requirements, constraints, and quality attributes
- Provide ballpark development effort estimates based on the standard estimation methodologies
- Reengineer, document, review, and analyze solution architectures using trade-off analysis methodology and other qualitative and quantitative analysis methods
- Support the Engagement team in pre-sales, providing the technical expertise, architecture vision, and estimates
- Define implementation road maps and technical backlogs
- Drive the project bootstrap by cooperating with the development team and passing them the knowledge and architectural vision
- Support long-term projects from the architectural perspective by making and reviewing design decisions, documenting the architecture, communicating with the client’s technical peers, creating the PoC and prototypes, and collaborating with the development teams.
- Participate full-time or part-time in project leadership and development activities.
- Choose among the technologies, reference architectures, and patterns and evaluate the candidate solutions based on the objective drivers, constraints, and criteria
- Participate in technical marketing of the company, representing the company’s architectural excellence including article publishing, participation in events, presenting to the customers
- Participate in the methodology and competence development within SAO
- Travel onsite to perform the client consulting services
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation
- Challenging tasks and R&D activities
- Professional development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.