Customer is a global provider of stage lighting services and technical expertise, with a focus on renting out stage lighting equipment. The company delivers high-quality lighting equipment and services to a broad client base, including concerts, theatres, political events, religious organizations, trade shows, expos, TV and films, architecture, and various dedicated events.
- 4+ years of experience with C# development
- Experience with Asp .Net Core
- Knowledge of DbUp, SQL Server
- Knowledge of Azure Services
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Helm
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Attention to client
- Sense of responsibility
- Problem-solving skills
- Working in a team
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Dedication and attitude toward success
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases.
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture.
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices.
- Modify existing code and verify its functioning. Analyze code compliance with readability and performance standards.
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress and to merge or split program code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules.
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units.
- Detect defects, apply debugging methods and techniques, correctly interpret bug reports, as well as apply modern compilers, debuggers, and program code optimizers.
- Able to develop procedures for testing code availability, collecting diagnostic data, generating test data sets with necessary characteristics, identifying required software characteristics etc.
- Reproduce defects logged in an issue tracking system, identify defect causes, and then modify code to eliminate defects.
- Able to develop and document program interfaces, software module and component assembling procedures, software deployment and update procedures as well as data migration and transformation (conversion) procedures.
- Estimate and set up task completion terms independently.
- Evaluate and coordinate task deadlines with Technical Leader or Project Manager.
- May have valid competence-related certifications.
- Participate, both as a trainer or a trainee, in various learning programs outside the major project.
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.