To work in cutting-edge recruitment environment, with high standards and competitive challenges. Search and engage technical talents with great opportunities. Build high quality pipeline for talent acquisition team.
We focus on talent that the person possesses and not just the educational background or the years of experience. To be simple, it is about attracting, recruiting, inducting and making use of right talent.
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment process
- Searching for candidates for Intermediate and Senior positions
- Resumes flow administration
- Be able to conduct any kind of interview: preliminary telephone interviews, initial candidates’ interviews
- Be able to plan all stages of recruitment process/related activities
- Provide qualified consultancy services for internal customers (PM/HFO)
- Build a strong network; take part in meet-up organization, conferences and other events related to vacancy direction
- Be able to clarify the vacancy requirements and expectations
- Be proficient in set of interview technics
- Be able to provide any kind of research about Technologies, Market availability, Salary ranges, etc.
- 1,5 – 3 years of experience in full recruitment lifecycle in IT industry
- Understanding of recruitment policies and procedures
- Understanding of software development life-cycle and IT market
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Good knowledge of general technology stack, platforms, etc.
- Good Internal/Corporate tools knowledge
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English
Nice to have:
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent persuasion skills
- Good Self-management skills
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Professional development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1000 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.