ELEKS Business Analysis Office is looking for a System Business Analyst (German) in all our locations or remotely.
Our customer is a Logistics and Supply Chain company based in Germany. The company provides logistics services, supplier relations management, transport scheduling, time window management, contract and warehousing logistics, procurement, and other related services.
The scope of the project is to develop a mobile app and a customer portal.
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis
- Advanced or at list Upper-Intermediate level of German is a must
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Understanding of the full cycle of requirements development and management
- Knowledge of business analysis techniques
- Strong negotiation, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to control the scope and identify change requests
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and investigative skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Define problem statement. Capable to conduct existing solution assessment and gap analysis if any
- Transform high‐level business requirements into functional and non‐functional requirements with an appropriate level of details
- Perform stakeholder analysis and stakeholder needs assessment. Develop functionality list that supports different stakeholder types, categories and roles based on the performed needs assessment
- Conduct requirements grouping and prioritization
- Conduct requirements verification and validation
- Act as a product owner proxy
- Accurately define assumptions and constraints related to the solution.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Identify business analysis risks and keep it tracking on the project
- Coordinate and facilitate BA-related meetings (retrospective, demos, requirement review etc.) throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Accurately estimate business analysis activities
- Assist to project manager in release planning and development process improvement
- Support product development and business development initiatives, pre-sales and engagement activities
- May assist to Solution or Strategic BA or coordinate Requirement Analyst’s activities if necessary
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.