ELEKS Business Analysis Office is looking for a System Business Analyst in our Lviv office.
Our Customer is a leading Swiss company providing comprehensive cybersecurity and network solutions.
- 3 years experience in business analysis
- Experience of direct cooperation with the customer
- Experience with security projects will be a great plus
- Understanding of the full cycle of requirements development and management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, self-organized, and attentive to details
- At least Upper-Intermediate English
- Define problem statement. Capable to conduct existing solution assessment and gap analysis if any
- Transform high‐level business requirements into functional and non‐functional requirements with an appropriate level of details
- Perform stakeholder analysis and stakeholder needs assessment. Develop functionality list that supports different stakeholder types, categories, and roles based on the performed needs assessment
- Conduct requirements grouping and prioritization
- Conduct requirements verification and validation
- Act as a product owner proxy
- Accurately define assumptions and constraints related to the solution
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Identify business analysis risks and keep them tracking on the project
- Accurately estimate business analysis activities
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,800+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.