ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Senior Test Engineer in all our offices or remote.
Our client is a multinational corporation that operates in the field of insurance and provides risk management services and investment decisions.
- At least 4 years of experience in the next areas are needed
- Experience in using the web and mobile testing
- Experience in working with Agile Methodologies
- Experience designing and executing test Cases
- Experience testing UI
- Experience using CI systems
- Upper-intermediate English level
- Backend and UI testing
- Functional and integration testing
- Implement and execute tests at all planned levels, log and evaluate results
and document deviations from the expected results
- Use tests administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Participate in test environment setup
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Contribute to test documentation creation
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.