ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Senior .NET Developer in all our locations.
Our customer operates as a registry association in the agriculture domain. The Company provides pricing and fees information for registrations and transfers, as well as offers livestock assessment services.
- We develop the current services and port a few parts of them from the previous .NET version to .NET Core
- 5+ years of working experience in C#
- Strong knowledge of .NET Core, ASP.NET Core MVC
- Experience with WebForms, Windows Forms, Azure DevOps will be a plus
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Write the program code according to the defined application architecture
- Possess knowledge of software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Implement code refactoring and optimization methods. Post refactoring and optimization results to the collective knowledge base as the best practices
- Modify existing software code and test its availability. Analyze software code compliance with readability and performance standards
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.