ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Senior MuleSoft developer in Argentina.
Our customer is well known financial advisor company from the USA that has been providing its services since 1974.
The project is a platform that allows brokers to organize the entire working process with their clients: synchronize with the exchange according to the data, create reports etc.
- 3+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft Anypoint platform as a Developer
- MuleSoft Developer Level 1 certification
- Strong understanding of IT Standards, including COBIT, ITIL, and compliance topics such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), GDPR, etc
- Strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture Solution Design and Development using SOAP and REST
- Knowledge of Azure cloud as a plus
- Utilized Munit for unit testing
- Experience in Agile environments and methodologies
- Strong knowledge of ESB, Mule Connectors, API Manager, and Raml design
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration, and tuning along with demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation
- Use standard algorithms in the applicable cases.
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Track changes and compare source code in the defined version control system
- Commit changes according to version control rules
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units
- Detect defects, apply debugging methods and techniques, correctly interpret bug reports, as well as apply modern compilers, debuggers, and program code optimizers
- Agree task deadlines with Project Manager or Technical Leader
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.