ELEKS is looking for a Senior Employee Relations Specialist in our Kyiv/ Lviv Office.
- Previous experience in Marketing or PR
- Responsibility and ownership
- Have outstanding listening and communications skills, both written and oral. Be an expert writer in internal and employee communications that are engaging and informative.
- Organization and time management skills
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Internal communications
- Plan, organize, and execute online and offline employee related events
- Promote Employer Brand
- Periodical review and identification of updates to the materials to ensure consistency of content and messages at internal communication channels
- Organization and management of a variety of projects and ER activities
- Accurate tracking and development of wide variety of written activities (forms, reports, summaries, etc) for all types of employees’ feedback (including but not limited to informal talks, surveys, evaluations of the quality of internal services, external feedbacks, complaints, suggestions or ideas)
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.