ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Senior Database Developer (MS SQL) in all our locations.
Our customer is one of the largest companies that create software for registered investment advisors. He is in charge of processing the investment business of the affiliated financial advisors by providing them with a supportive environment. These advisors are independent business owners who provide financial guidance to people in their community.
Technologies: MS SQL Server with services (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
- 3–5+ years of experience in SQL server database development including SSIS, SSRS packages
- A solid understanding of relational modeling concepts
- Ability to write, troubleshoot, and performance-tuned stored procedures and ad hoc scripts
- A willingness to dive in, solve problems and get things done
- Experience with Python scripting is required
- Experience working with MS Azure cloud a will be plus
- Working on a variety of projects and systems, from big to small and complex to simple
- Building the schema and SQL code behind our complex suite of applications
- Creating workflows and transformations with SQL Server Integration Services
- Making sure data is stored efficiently and can be retrieved quickly (We maintain numerous databases and servers that integrate as an ecosystem to serve our clients’ needs.)
- Troubleshooting and tuning complex SQL statements and making recommendations on indexing strategies
- Collaborating with a dynamic team of application developers, business analysts, and product owners to build the best applications in the financial industry
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.