ELEKS Business Analysis Office is looking for a Senior Business Analyst.
The projects are aimed for the development and maintenance of 2 platforms earlier developed by ELEKS. The applications provide aggregated data about the European gas market via interactive widgets and dashboards. The data is crawled from nearly 30 sources and then processed to show the user useful and meaningful information about state of the gas market, storage, LNG points etc.
We are looking for an experienced business analyst/PO who will be working on the project.
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis
- Knowledge of software development methodologies
- Understanding of the full cycle of requirements development and management
- Knowledge of business analysis techniques
- Experience of being a PO on the project
- Strong negotiation, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Capability to plan and coordinate personal work
- Upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Managing the Product Backlog
- Translating business requirements into the technical requirements
- Playing the role of PO for one of the 2 products, defining vision and future evolution of the product
- Playing the role of proxy-PO for one of the 2 products – cooperation with Product
- Owner from client-side
- Working on defining ideas for new features and product evolution to expand the team in future
- Communication with UI/UX designer when needed
- L1 support for customers (via emails)
- Very useful to have experience or be familiar with: Energy, oil or gas industry
- Applications that handle any complex calculations or data processing
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.