ELEKS Customer Support Office is looking for Senior Application Support Engineer (L2).
Swiss company in commodity trading. We are helping out the customer with various applications that support their business (chain management, risk management solutions). The main service from Eleks’ side is support but there are also development projects for the customer. The support team consists of 5 support engineers. They are working with ~10 applications.
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience as an L2 application support analyst
- Problem (L2) resolution
- Knowledge of MS SQL
- Understanding business logic of apps
- Experience in communications with customer or support work
- Upper-Intermediate English (written and spoken)
- Dealing with registered and escalated complex tickets
- Investigate and reproduce customer issues
- Proactively install, configure and monitor various IT systems
- Document all resolutions through the support desk system, produce and maintain the documentation and templates on IT processes
- Provide daily maintenance: backup and restore, new version deployment and rollback, periodic system cleanup, OS and components upgrade, security patching etc
- Take ownership to resolve customer requests in accordance with SLAs and incident management protocols
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.