ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for RPA (Robotic Process Automation) developer in all our offices, remote or relocate to the USA (Boston)
Our customer powers connected firms. Client Trusted by 1,800 of the world’s top private capital, investment banking, legal, accounting, and consulting firms, offers end-to-end, cloud-based connected firm management software built for the unique needs of partner-led firms, and helps enhance collaboration, unleash collective knowledge, transform decision-making, and fuel success.
Software products and services that enable law firms to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace by improving client service, increasing profitability, and reducing operational costs.
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in developing automation tools (Automation Anywhere preferred)
- Good understanding of agile development concepts
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills, strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have
- 1 – 3 years of programming and/or coding experience: C#, PowerShell, Python, and VBA are a plus.
- Knowledge of Power BI platform
- Ability to assist business analysts and project teams in putting together the business cases to support the adoption of RPA
- Create, update, and maintain solution documentation
- Develop and execute RPA initiatives by analyzing and designing process workflows
- Build, and implement RPA solutions and ensure the quality of the system
- Implement the full life cycle of RPA solutions: gather requirements; design, document, and implement, test, exception handling and deploy targeted RPA solutions
- Develop scalable and reusable RPA components that can potentially be leveraged across different lines of businesses
- Provide and receive peer quality assurance code review
- Develop, promote, and utilize best practices to deploy RPA
- Contribute to building a repository of tools, playbooks, and RPA best practices
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,800+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.