ELEKS announces a vacancy opening for a Motion Graphics Designer at Lviv/Kyiv office.
- Develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Create images and designs by using traditional hard skills of drawing and painting, alongside other techniques, to meet design briefs.
- Prepare and conduct presentations on graphic design deliverables to different audiences.
- Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques while designing.
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to create graphical representations for external communication needs as well as work on internal visual storytelling elements.
- Create illustrations and designs for published, print and electronic media (books, pamphlets, leaflets, trade publications and others).
- Deep understanding of target audiences’ behavior, needs, tasks and goals and ability to translate them into creative concepts
- Understanding of color theory, typography, grid systems, compositions and photo retouch
- Having a solid grasp of overall design, typography, composition, form, color and light
- Expert understanding of multimedia design
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions within online and offline digital constraints
- Ability to lead multiple projects in fast-paced team environment
- Ability to work in a variety of design applications
- Experience in building files for both print and digital
- Effective communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
- 2+ years of professional experience in motion graphic design and animation
- Strong design, typographic, animation and concept skills
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe After Effects
- Working knowledge of CINEMA 4D would be a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere is a plus
- Pro-activity and flexibility
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Passion, enthusiasm and creative flair
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS :
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1200 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.