ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Middle Test Engineer in all our offices or remote.
Unique legal tech system to automatically generate thousands of PDF legal documents out of the template written in the domain-specific markup language.
- At least 2 years of experience in next areas are needed:
- Experience in using Test Management Tools
- Experience in working with Agile Methodologies
- Experience designing and executing test cases
- Nice to have: Experience with BDD and Specflow
- Nice to have: Experience testing RESTful APIs
- Experience using CI systems
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- Web testing
- API testing
- Functional and integration testing
- Implement and execute tests at all planned levels, log and evaluate results, and document deviations from the expected results
- Use tests administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Participate in test environment setup
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Contribute to test documentation creation
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.