ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for a Middle Test Automation Engineer (Python) in all our offices and remotely.
Our customer is a computer vision company
This project is an AI vision platform that runs in a wide array of applications: industrial automation, robotics, video analytics, life sciences, and beyond.
- Overall experience in automation – 2+ years
- Experience in automating in Python
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience or knowledge with Locust
- Experience with Framework development from scratch, Stress testing, Performance testing, Load testing
- Knowledge of software testing techniques and methodologies
- Good understanding of test automation goals, areas of applicability, activities, deliverables
- The Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Knowledge of Cypress, Jenkins, Kubernetes – good to have
- Review, analyze and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artifacts
- Prepare manual test cases for automation
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop, execute, refactor and optimize automation scripts
- Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use automation scripts administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Participate in automation test environment setup
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.