The client is a US Software Company, which is working in the Finance sector. Their clients are big international banks, accounting companies, other organizations, which are using different web or desktop applications to digitalize and optimize their working processes.
The project product is a bank web application, which is being used by clerks to create and submit client invoices and plans their budgets based on gather data.
- Overall experience in automation – 2+ years
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience or knowledge of Angular – good to have
- Knowledge of software testing techniques and methodologies
- Good understanding of test automation goals, areas of applicability, activities, deliverables
- Hands-on experience working in Agile software delivery teams
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver
- Experience testing Web Services
- Knowledge and experience of work and integration with CI (TeamCity, Jenkins)
- Work experience with VCS (GIT)
- The intermediate or higher level of English
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of OOP
- Familiarity with SQL
- Review, analyze and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artifacts
- Prepare manual test cases for automation
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop, execute, refactor and optimize automation scripts
- Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,800+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.