ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Middle Test Automation Engineer (Java) in all our offices and remote.
This is the Healthcare domain. We’re building a data lake/data warehouse/data lakehouse that will then sit underneath a series of ML/AI applications to help our customer optimize their business.
- 2+ years of Automation experience
- Strong technical background, detail-driven and have excellent problem-solving abilities
- Out of the box thinking and good analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of databases like SQL
- Good knowledge of Selenium
- Ability to design highly extensible and scalable Automation Frameworks
- Working knowledge with any non-functional automation stack like Jmeter,apache bench,etc
- Experience in testing web services testing
- Fluent in at least one scripting language and the ability to read/write Java or any other OOP
- The intermediate or higher level of English
- Review, analyze and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artifacts
- Define test strategies for assigned applications with minimal guidance from the test manager
- Estimate daily testing tasks for the assigned project with guidance from the test manager
- Analyze and understand requirements should be able to create high-level scenarios
- Create end-to-end test scripts
- Test application by applying different testing techniques
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.