Middle Software Developer (.NET)
ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Middle Software Developer (.NET) in our Lviv Office.
Our customer is a big insurance enterprise. We develop software features for insurance agents according to new quality standards.
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- New functionality design
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- 2+ years of experience with .NET/C# (ASP.NET 4.6)
- Experience with Entity Framework, MSSQL, ASP.NET Web API, MVC
- Experience with Bootstrap
- OOP, SOLID, LINQ
- Writing Unit Tests experience
- Strong сommunication skills
- Intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- Angular, jQuery, React (one of JS frameworks)
- Attention to client.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Self-improvement potential, ability to quickly learn new technology.
- Problem solving skills.
- Working in team.
- Attention to details.
- Analytical mindset.
- Dedication and attitude towards success.
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks and R&D activities.
- Professional development.
- Team of professionals.
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy.