ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Middle Software Developer (C) in our Kyiv or Ivano-Frankivsk Office
We will create next generation firewall for our customer from one of the Middle East countries
C, Linux traffic control, firewalls, multithreading
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases.
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture.
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices.
- Modify existing code and verify its functioning. Analyze code compliance with readability and performance standards.
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress and to merge or split program code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules.
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units.
- 2+ years of working experience in software development using C
- Working experience with Linux, firewalls and multithreading
- Intermediate level of English
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.