ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer in Lviv.
Customer is a leading provider of learning content management solutions and mobile learning applications. The Customer’s Learning Content Management System (LCMS) is a fully integrated software environment that provides for the authoring, managing and publishing of online courseware, instructor-led materials, performance support and mobile learning products.
Country – USA.
- What we are developing: content development platform, cloud-based content delivery solution, solution for deployment of interactive tablet applications
- Technologies used: AWS, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, CloudFormation, Chef, Bash, Python, PowerShell, Bamboo
- Project Team – 20 + members on our side
- Support existing CI/CM systems: maintenance, configuration and update
- Support existing environments: local and at customer side
- Detect and fix issues on environments: network, servers, services, storage
- Provide deployment/delivery process
- Write and modify scripts to automate such processes as build, deployment, configuration update etc.
- Help team with configuration and administration tasks
- Develop and maintain document setup and configuration instructions, troubleshooting tips
- Estimate and define task completion terms independently
- Evaluate and coordinate task deadlines with Technical Leader or Project Manager
- May have valid competence-related certifications
- Participate, both as a trainer or a trainee, in various learning programs outside the major project
- 2+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Experience with AWS technologies
- Good knowledge of CI system setup and configuration
- At least intermediate level of English
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Confidence and stress-resistance
- Sense of responsibility
- Self-improvement potential
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Dedication and attitude towards success
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 900 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.