ELEKS DevOps Office is looking for a Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer in all our locations or remotely.
Customer is an established Business Continuity software provider with a continuing commitment to its customers to evolve with the market. Our mission is to provide intuitive and innovative solutions for the global business resilience market and reshape the industry as we know it today. We are going to migrate their application to the cloud.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- VCS systems: branch administration, git-flow, conflicts resolving
- Build Engineering: build automation and customization
- Cloud Providers: Azure
- Database Administration: create, backup, replication
- Monitoring Solutions: Insight framework, Azure Monitoring, health checks and monitoring
- Containerisation: Windows Containers
- K8s: Windows Nodes
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English
- Continuous Integration (CI)/Configuration Management (CM): expert skills of CI/CM systems, good Knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Good Linux/Windows administration skills: user management; network, firewall, security, and storage configuration; common system services; troubleshooting
- Scripting (PowerShell): the ability to propose and implement a solution, create a customized setup
- Ability to cooperate closely with team and customer and resolve working conflicts
- Ability to specify tasks precisely
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,800+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.