ELEKS Information Development Office is looking for Middle Information Developer in all our locations and remote.
Customer is an established software provider with a continuing commitment to its customers to evolve with the market. Their mission is to provide intuitive and innovative solutions for the global business resilience market and reshape the industry as we know it today. Within the project, they are going to migrate their application to the cloud. We’ve performed the code audit for the customer and proposed a solution that will help the customer to migrate their existing application to the cloud.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Understanding the software documentation specifics
- Deep knowledge of software terminology
- Understanding of the main principles of single sourcing
- Ability to distinguish and explain to others the peculiarities and purpose of different help system types
- Understanding of technical documentation development methodology (DDLC) and its interdependence with SDLC
- Understanding the principles of estimation (writing from scratch, updating, translation, review, etc.)
- Technical writing standards: Microsoft, Apple, Chicago
- Knowledge of modern desktop publication, help authoring, eLearning and training tools, as well as graphic editors
- Good knowledge of HTML, XML, and CSS
- Advanced level of English
- Define problem statement
- To be capable to conduct existing solution assessment and gap analysis if any
- Transform high‐level business requirements into functional and non‐functional requirements with an appropriate level of details
- Conduct requirements grouping and prioritization
- Conduct requirements verification and validation
- Accurately define assumptions and constraints related to the solution
- Work closely with the PO on the customer side
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.