ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Middle Full-stack (.Net) Developer in all our offices or remote.
The project is an integrated digital directory for distributors. It is a set of software applications, infrastructure, and hardware resale in the domain of Convenience Store Supply and Logistics/Products Wholesale.
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET Web API 2
- Experience with any front-end framework (Angular or Knockout preferable)
- Be able to configure and support IIS (understanding of a hosting principle, ability to troubleshoot errors)
- Be able to configure a Windows Server environment on a basic level: manage network shares and FTP access
- Experience with any CI system (Jenkins is preferable)
- Experience in Unit Testing and TDD (nUnit, Moq or any other tools)
- At least Intermediate level of English
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Modify existing code and verify its functioning. Analyze code compliance with readability and performance standards
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress and to merge or split program code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units
- Detect defects, apply debugging methods and techniques, correctly interpret bug reports, as well as apply modern compilers, debuggers, and program code optimizers
- Able to develop procedures for testing code availability, collecting diagnostic data, generating test data sets with necessary characteristics, identifying required software characteristics etc.
- Reproduce defects logged in an issue tracking system, identify defect causes, and then modify code to eliminate defects
- Able to develop and document program interfaces, software module and component assembling procedures, software deployment and update procedures as well as data migration and transformation (conversion) procedures
- Estimate and set up task completion terms independently
- Evaluate and coordinate task deadlines with Technical Leader or Project Manager
- May have valid competence-related certifications
- Participate, both as a trainer or a trainee, in various learning programs outside the major project
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.