ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Middle DevOps Engineer in our Lviv Office.
Our platform offers modern integration technologies, empowering enterprises to build an internally and externally connected business by seamlessly connecting cloud and mobile apps, services, multiple data repositories, social media, and on-premises systems.
It addresses the demands of integrating disparate applications by various vendors, with heterogeneous protocols connecting services, legacy systems and cloud systems.
- Support existing CI/CM systems: maintenance, configuration and update.
- Support existing environments: local and at customer side.
- Detect and fix issues on environments: network, servers, services, storage.
- Provide deployment/delivery process.
- Write and modify scripts to automate such processes as build, deployment, configuration update etc.
- Help team with configuration and administration tasks.
- Develop and maintain document setup and configuration instructions, troubleshooting tips.
- Estimate and define task completion terms independently.
- Evaluate and coordinate task deadlines with Technical Leader or Project Manager.
- May have valid competence-related certifications.
- Participate, both as a trainer or a trainee, in various learning programs outside the major project.
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Good understanding of Linux and network administration, TCP/IP, CI/CD, Kubernetes, docker
- Scripting: Python, bash
- Configuration management: ansible, chef
- Cloud computing: AWS, OpenStack
- Databases: MemSQL, MySQL
- Monitoring: ELK stack (Grafana, Kibana, Elasticseaarch), Prometheus, Zabbix
- BigData: Cassandra, Redis, Kafka
- Scala project deployments
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Project from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 900 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.