ELEKS Legal Department is looking for Legal Counsel in our Lviv location.
- Master’s degree in Law
- 5+ years experience in Law
- Attorney status
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Attention to detail
Nice to have
- Work experience with international companies
- Drafting, reviewing, amending, and negotiating commercial agreements (vendors, contractors, partners)
- Providing opinions and summaries on matters of labor, IP, contract, commercial law
- Coordinate and work directly with dispute resolution, personnel engagement legal streams
- Resolving various legal tasks
- Legal research and analysis
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Team of professionals
- Flexible hours
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Incentives and support in professional development
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,800+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.