ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Lead Test Engineer in all our offices or remote.
Abdullah Al-Mishal is planning to roll out a retail POS system for the Middle Eastern region that is fully integrated with the back-office needs of small businesses.
Retail POS Terminal with custom Retail POS Android App MVP for B2C sales to end-customers at the retail stores, connected to Android device and peripheral devices.
- Experience in a similar role
- Leadership and Management skills
- Process- and result-oriented vision
- Knowledge and understanding of classic and agile, testing fundamentals (principles, methods, practices, levels and types)
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of test artefacts and their lifecycle (bug reports, test cases, etc.)
- Ability to analyse/improve test process on the project
- Ability to lead and grow test team members
- Ability to apply different testing types
- Ability to analyse and solve problems
- Customer service orientation
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- Lead, guide and monitor other test engineers
- Create, maintain project test strategy and plan
- Maintain test process and coordinate activities with PM
- Implement and execute tests at all planned levels, log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Create, validate, update test documentation (test cases, test plan, etc).
- Plan quality control activities by analysing project needs which includes understanding testing objectives and risks, selecting test approaches, providing estimates of testing efforts and cost, defining test types and levels, and planning incident management
- Lead, guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites on the project.
- Adapt quality control planning based on quality control process outputs and actual progress, and take any actions necessary to compensate for problems that may arise
- Setup an adequate testware configuration management to maintain traceability
- Establish environments for testing
- Introduce metrics for measuring project test progress and evaluating testing and software quality
- Collaborate with other stakeholders, negotiate with management to acquire necessary resources
- Organize appropriate trainings for quality control engineers on the project
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.