ELEKS Product Design Office is looking for Junior UX Designer in our Ternopil Office.
Works under the supervision of Middle Experience designer or higher, organizes design activities on small projects with low level of uncertainty, within standartized process according to company standards, or which was established by lead designer on a particular initiative.
Main focus of work: the details of execution.
- Conduct user research sessions (in-home, in-office, user testing, diary studies), and derive meaningful insights through analysis
- Structure content, develop taxonomies, craft navigation, and formulate other activities that make information accessible, usable, and understandable
- Produce structural design of a software interface, support a user’s flow and ability to successfully interact with a system
- Apply the knowledge of color, composition, typography, visual hierarchy, and brand expression that present the product or service in a way that not only is clear and approachable, but appropriately exhibits personality
- Quickly prototype proposed designs in order to better judge their user experience using tools like After Effects, Axure, Invision, etc
- Intermediate level of English or higher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 1 year of professional experience in Product design
- Experience working in prototyping tools
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging vacancies
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1000 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.