ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for a Junior Test Automation Engineer (Python) in all our locations.
The customer is one of the largest financial institutions in the United States. Our project a financial service provider. Architecture for automated testing is written from scratch. It will be necessary to start UI automation.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience as Test Automation Engineer (Python)
- Cucumber, BDD, Python, API automation testing experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Review, analyze and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artifacts
- Prepare manual test cases for automation
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop and execute automation scripts, log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use automation scripts administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Contribute to test documentation creation
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.