ELEKS Software Engineering & Development Office is looking for a Junior Software Developer (.NET) in all our locations.
Denmark’s largest online store with home delivery. The user can order the goods and the time when he needs to be delivered. Payment by card or on the spot after delivery of the goods. Goods are grouped by different categories, discounts, special offers.
- 2+ years of experience with C# / .Net Framework
- Basic knowledge of ASP.NET Core WEB API
- Knowledge of OOP/OOA
- Basic understanding of multithreading in C#
- Experience with Redis
- Intermediate strong level of English, well-developed communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Docker, K8s
- Experience with SOLR
- Experience with Sitecore
- Experience with Angular JS/Angular 8+/TypeScript
- Experience with Jenkins
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation
- Use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Track changes, compare source code in the defined version control system
- Commit changes according to version control rules
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units
- Detect defects, apply debugging methods and techniques, correctly interpret bug reports, as well as apply modern compilers, debuggers, and program code optimizers
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.