ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Junior RPA Engineer in Lviv. You will get a chance to work on a variety of projects and learn new technologies.
• Work as part of a team under the direction of an Engagement Lead to deliver RPA consulting services to clients in both onsite and remote settings
• Design and deliver proof-of-concept RPA solutions to demonstrate the viability of RPA in client environments
• Conduct problem analysis and root cause investigation
• Design, create, edit, configure, debug and maintain RPA solutions
• At least 1 year of relevant work experience, including development and test automation experience
• Able to rapidly learn and become proficient in selected RPA software
• Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g., python, perl, powershell, bash, vbs, etc.)
• Understanding of the concepts and values of the RPA
• Knowledge of UIPath, BluePrism or Automation Anywhere is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (at least intermediate level)
• Able to perform in various areas of a project at various levels of responsibility, and under changing conditions
• Focus on solutions and productivity, is a self-starter, gets assignments done
• Able to handle varied technical problems on a project or support work effort
• Excellent analysis and solutioning skills
• Works well as a member or leader of a team
• Above average compensation and competitive Social package
• Challenging tasks
• Development of new features
• Team of professionals, friendly atmosphere and great management
• Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1200 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.
Get a valuable bonus for a reference
If everything meets our requirements you will receive