ELEKS Information Development Office announces a vacancy opening for a Junior Information Developer in all our locations or remotely.
Our customer is a metal commodity trading company operating worldwide, among the three biggest metals trading companies in the world, with headquarters in Europe. The customer specializes in base and precious metals and is among the top merchandisers in the world
- 1+ year of relevant work experience
- Understanding of the software documentation specifics
- Understanding of the main principles of single sourcing
- Technical documentation development methodology (DDLC)
- Technical writing standards: Microsoft and Apple
- Basic knowledge of modern desktop publishing, help authoring, eLearning and training tools, as well as graphic editors
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Basic knowledge of SQL та/або HTML/CSS (JS HTML/CSS, JS) will be a plus
- Advanced level of English
- SharePoint knowledge will be a plus
- Define and recognize a client’s writing style under the supervision of senior staff
- Understand the product requirements and identify the requirements for the publications to be developed under the supervision of senior staff
- Assist in estimating documentation development effort and creating project plans
- Agree task deadlines with Project Manager or Head of IDO
- Assist with interviewing subject matter experts to become familiar with product technologies and production methods
- Assist with organizing information and preparing documentation outline to best meet the needs of diverse product audiences
- Create documentation templates under the supervision of senior staff.
- Use publication terminology and write technical documentation that conforms to publication standards (Microsoft, Apple) under the supervision of senior staff.
- Assist in the review of published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, and content
- Convert technical information into easily understood content through images, diagrams, presentations, and videos
- Follow a standardized process to edit and deliver software documentation
- Assist with validation deliverables for accuracy, readability, and usability
- Translate technical texts that require review and editing from senior staff
- Understand the basic rules of writing HTML code
- Communicate the status of documentation tasks in progress to ensure timely delivery
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.