ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Software Developer in our Ivano-Frankivsk Office.
A system for managing the internal vendors of a large software provider company for industrial and civil engineering, engineering, information and entertainment markets.
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation
- Use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Track changes, compare source code in the defined version control system
- Commit changes according to version control rules
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units
- Detect defects, apply debugging methods and techniques, correctly interpret bug reports, as well as apply modern compilers, debuggers, and program code optimizers
- Agree task deadlines with Project Manager or Technical Leader
- Knowledge of Angular.JS
- Knowledge of Node.JS
- Intermediate level of English
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 900 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.