ELEKS Cyber Security Office is looking for Information Security Engineer in our Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk office or remotely.
Implement services on the public cloud (Microsoft Azure), with proper security and controls, to support strategic business initiatives.
- Hands-on experience with logging, encryption, MFA, SSO implementation, secure SDLC, CI/CD devsecops is beneficial
- Compliance management and policies/requirements enforcement/auditing
- Understanding of secure coding practices, ethical hacking, threat modeling, secure SDLC process
- Experience in defining security requirements as well as evaluating and selecting appropriate information security controls
- Understanding of IT and information security trends, challenges
- Experience with Azure
- Experience working with cloud-native infrastructure, network, and security engineering services
- English – upper-intermediate or higher
- Deploy cloud-based infrastructure
- Ensure that requirements and design specifications meet customer needs
- Validate design specifications by customer criteria set internal (PTx) process
- Build network “reachback” infrastructure
- Partnering with Information Security (ISD) to setup vulnerability agents in cloud
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.