ELEKS Engagement is looking for a new talented Engagement Manager in our Lviv or Kyiv offices.
About the project
Engagement Manager is responsible for client business relationship establishment from the technological and process sides, forming an optimal business proposal for the client, and making sure client’s needs and expectations are met by delivery.
- Project management experience (including pre-sales stage)
- Engagement/sales/business development experience
- 3+ years of experience in IT outsourcing/consulting on similar role
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of IT outsourcing and product/service development
- Advanced/proficiency level of English (writing/speaking) is a must
- Knowledge of German would be a plus
- Manage relationships with the client throughout the pre-sales project duration, act as the main point of contact between client and company on the pre-sales stage
- Work in close cooperation with ELEKS business development representatives to support them in pre-sales process and convert a lead into a project in delivery
- Obtain a detailed understanding of client business case and business needs
- Mobilize pre-sales team, finding out optimal approach to the potential project proposition: consulting, discovery, formal proposal, etc. and to the business model: dedicated team, T&M, fixed price, other
- Lead pre-sales team and prepare/facilitate preparation of high-quality proposal based on client needs/company capabilities
- Capture, evaluate, and address risks related to engagement process
- Identify potential business opportunities and pass them to relevant stakeholders
- Contribute to the definition of best practices for engagement process
- Follow ELEKS sales process and all formal procedures related to pre-sales process
- Ensure process transparency for ELEKS stakeholders during pre-sales process – in particular, Financial Department, Legal Department, and Delivery
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.