ELEKS Engagement Team is looking for Engagement Manager.
Engagement Manager is responsible for client business relationship establishment from the technological and process sides, forming an optimal business proposal for the client, and making sure client’s needs and expectations are met by delivery.
- Managing relationships with the client throughout the presale, acting as the main point of contact between client and company on the presale stage
- Obtaining detailed understanding of client business case and business needs
- Mobilizing presale team, finding out optimal approach to the potential project proposition: consulting, discovery, formal proposal, etc. and to business model
- Leading presale team and preparing/facilitating preparation of high-quality proposal based on client needs/company capabilities
- Capturing, evaluating, and addressing risks related to engagement process
- Identifying potential business opportunities and passing them to relevant stakeholders
- Developing company image: using best case studies in proposal, incorporating expertise of recognized professionals, providing clients’ references from previously delivered projects, etc.
- Contributing to the definition of best practices for engagement process
- Project management experience
- Engagement \ pre-sales experience
- 3+ years of experience in IT outsourcing \ consulting
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies and SDLC approaches
- Software project management, risk management, stakeholders management experience
- Advanced knowledge of IT outsourcing and product/service development
- Advanced/proficiency level of English (writing/speaking)
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Development of new features
- Team of professionals, friendly atmosphere and great management
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
What will you get with ELEKS:
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1000 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.