ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for DevOps Engineers with relocation to BERLIN.
Customer is a German FinTech start-up incubator
- Support existing CI/CM systems: maintenance, configuration and update
- Support existing environments: local and at customer side
- Detect and fix issues on environments: network, servers, services, storage
- Provide deployment/delivery process
- Write and modify scripts to automate such processes as build, deployment, configuration update etc.
- Help team with configuration and administration tasks
- Develop and maintain document setup and configuration instructions, troubleshooting tips
- Estimate and define task completion terms independently
- Evaluate and coordinate task deadlines with Technical Leader or Project Manager
- May have valid competence-related certifications
- Participate, both as a trainer or a trainee, in various learning programs outside the major project
- 2+ years of professional experience with Linux; Amazon AWS; Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure or the likes
- Experience with configuration management tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt
- Understanding of distributed systems including cluster managers, decentralized logging and message queues
- Containerized Applications with Docker, big plus if run via Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases, preferably mongodb
- Experience with scripting languages like BASH, python
- Knowledge of Azure and microservice architectures is a big plus
- Knowledge in IT Security is a big plus: SSL, cloud security, encryption
- You will have daily communication with a customer, so upper-intermediate level of English is a must.
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Project from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 900 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.