ELEKS is looking for a System Business Analyst.
Our customer is a start-up from Silicon Valley that already got investments.
It is a platform that allows different businesses to create their private blockchain networks, set up rules within the network, create tokens for the network, and trade tokens. Basically a platform with a specific functionality + partially a trading platform.
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis
- Experience of being a proxy product owner on the project
- Strong negotiation, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Experience in conducting the requirements elicitation sessions, familiar with different requirements elicitation techniques
- Strong business requirements building and management skills
- Capability to choose the optimal requirements organization and modeling technique
- Ability to see the big picture, plan the work approach properly, and move forward with small steps
- Ability to work independently, organize proper stakeholder management, and own BA processes workflow
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience in the finance market is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Desire for the long-term involvement
- Define business needs and business change drivers
- Manage customer expectations and translate needs into effective solutions
- Elicit requirements using different BA techniques (interviews, focus groups, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, workflow analysis, etc.)
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying needs
- The document, analyze, and prioritize detailed business requirements based on users and business needs
- Proactively identify improvements that would increase efficiency or productivity in work effort, processes, or application features
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.