ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for a Senior Test Engineer in Argentina.
Our client is a privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer based in Massachusetts and California.
The team is going to work with Sharepoint custom app migration to cloud, transition of non-data dependent app maintenance support, decommission of 41 on-prem Sharepoint Servers.
- 3+ years in Software Quality Assurance
- Experience in creating test plan and test cases for functional, integration, regression and automation testing
- Testing different web applications and web service methodologies REST, XML, JSON
- Experience in API testing using Postman and understanding the different response codes and failures
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries with databases like MS SQL, Azure SQL, etc.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, including requirements analysis and basic application architecture knowledge (front end, middle tier, and back end systems)
- Defect tracking/management software and the ability to formulate metrics in JIRA
- Comprehensive knowledge of Jira, Xray, Confluence
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
Will be a plus
- Experience in writing BDD format test cases
- Working experience in UI Automation using Selenium and BDD framework
- Implement and execute tests at all planned levels, log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use tests administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Create, validate, update test documentation (test cases, test plan, etc).
- Review, analyze and assess project requirements and specifications to convert them into quality control process artifacts
- Review test artifacts developed by others
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Contribute to general project quality assurance process
- Analyse/improve/establish test process on a project
- Analyse coverage for project test basis
- Define relevant metrics for the project
- Define, prioritize and estimate needed Test Efforts
- Define defect and test-case handling process
- Define appropriate test-ware/environment for a project
- Teach and mentor other test engineers
- Measure performance of components and systems (if applicable)
- Automate testing whenever applicable (supported by test automation expert)
What will you get with ELEKS
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.