ELEKS is looking for a Sales Manager.
Doctor ELEKS is a smart medical information system that allows healthcare organizations to deliver improved patient care at a lowered cost by automating and streamlining complex operating processes and clinical data management practices.
The mission of the product is to accelerate the quality and value of healthcare service delivery.
- About 1 year of experience in sales
- Experience in selling custom software development services would be a plus
- Experience in selling medical equipment would be a plus
- Excellent communications skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in carrying presentations would be a plus
- Experience with Jira would be a plus
- Advanced user of ZOOM, Skype, Teams, Google meet, Canva
- Desire to learn and self-develop
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-driven person
- Proactive, result-oriented
- Strong self-motivation
- Reliable person
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- English – intermediate level would be a plus
- Reaching new partners for cooperation, providing them with all the necessary tools and information to get started.
- Collecting and recording the contact information of prospects and leads
- Identifying prospect’s business needs and goals to determine the solution
- Performing product demonstrations in support of sales team
- Assisting on sales calls as a subject matter expert
- Organize preparation and sign contracts
- Managing current active accounts to ensure success
- Tracking all the activities in the CRM, analyzing and providing reports on the progress and the results
- Participating in presentations
What will you get with ELEKS
- Competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.