ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Middle Software Developer in Argentina.
Our client is one of the largest insurance brokers in the world, working in the Insurance business domain and providing risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and investment banking solutions.
Product is an innovative web portal that enables clients to easily and efficiently submit risk placements and complete facultative business transactions. We will re-write the existing application using modern technologies to bring it back to the top client application portfolio for clients and scale product possibilities in integration.
- 3+ years of experience in C#, .NET Core,ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with Azure native microservices architecture services (App services, Functions, key vault, app configuration, SignalR hub, data lake etc.)
- Experience with Dockers, Kubernetes
- Experience with Cache technologies (one of Redis/Memcache etc.)
- Experience with RESTful APIs (Front Door/API management, etc.)
- Experience with Messaging (one of RabbitMQ/Kafka/Service Bus etc.)
- Experience with RDBMS (one of MS SQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL etc.)
- Experience with ORMs: Dapper/EF6
- Experience with Unit Testing using XUnit / Nunit (Add for Middle pos)
- Good knowledge of CI/CD system setup and configuration
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Will be plus
- Security protocols: OAuth 2.0 (OKTA, OAuth)
- Monitoring (ELK, PLG, Datadog, etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Cassandra, DynamoDB, CosmosDB, MongoDB, etc.)
- Open API standard knowledge
- Experience with reusable components creation
- Clear communication skills & responsible attitude to work
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases.
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Modify existing code and verify its functioning. Analyze code compliance with readability and performance standards
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress and to merge or split program code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules.
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units
- Detect defects, apply debugging methods and techniques, correctly interpret bug reports, as well as apply modern compilers, debuggers, and program code optimizers
- Able to develop procedures for testing code availability, collecting diagnostic data, generating test data sets with necessary characteristics, identifying required software characteristics etc
- Reproduce defects logged in an issue tracking system, identify defect causes, and then modify code to eliminate defects
- Able to develop and document program interfaces, software module and component assembling procedures, software deployment and update procedures as well as data migration and transformation (conversion) procedures.
- Estimate and set up task completion terms independently
- Evaluate and coordinate task deadlines with Technical Leader or Project Manager.
- May have valid competence-related certifications
- Participate, both as a trainer or a trainee, in various learning programs outside the major project
What will you get with ELEKS
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.