ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Middle Software Developer (C++) in all our Locations
Our Customer is currently developing new SW platform for future product. This software platform includes platform foundation, UI, Engine-Controller, Engine-Mechanism control, Engine-Data processing and they have high demand of engineering resource for next few years to design, implement and test required SW components.
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases.
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture.
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code.
- Modify existing code and verify its functioning. Analyze code compliance with readability and performance standards.
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress and to merge or split program code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules.
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units.
- 3+ years experience with C++
- Strong programming skill in STL
- Intermediate level of English
WILL BE PLUS:
- Familiar with Shell, Perl and Python scripting
- Experience in designing large scale of source code build system / Cmake
- Experience in software integration and software common architecture designing
- Familiar with a software life cycle or experienced at least one full cycle of SW product development
- Familiar with a design with testing and production in mind
- Experience and knowledge of robotics and motion control system
- Good communication skill and mind of providing service to all internal engineering group
- Working in team
- Attention to details
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS:
- Compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks and R&D activities
- Professional development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.