ELEKS Employee Relations department is looking for talented Communication Specialist / Content Manager to join our team in Lviv.
Responsible for implementing effective content marketing initiatives to deliver impactful messaging to key audiences. These may include content writing (articles, e-mails, other materials), brand development, events organization and other related types of communications programs.
- Research, write, proof and distribute company news through the corporate channels, including posts in Social Medias, news releases, editorials, articles, newsletters, and print campaigns.
- Identify opportunities to promote company experts as industry thought leaders and write positioning articles.
- Create marketing content such as presentations, brochures, including on-demand materials for HR purposes.
- Create fact sheets, message points, executive bios, FAQs, presentations and other media materials.
- Measure the effectiveness of various content distribution channels and provide related reports.
- Collect and produce necessary information for industry awards or organization membership application on behalf of the company.
- Utilize emerging social media platforms to strengthen the public awareness of key issues among target stakeholders.
- Work with other departments to identify communication needs and plan respective initiatives.
- Assist with coordinating of external and internal events for company initiatives.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience in journalism, communications or corporate publishing
- Knowledge of SMM
- Advanced level of English
- Understanding of social media platforms and ability to develop appropriate content to engage target audiences
- Excellent grammar, spelling, copyediting, and proofreading skills (English, Ukrainian)
- Detailed and customer service oriented; works well in team environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and demonstrates creativity, flexibility and proactive approach to work; strong analytic and problem solving and organizational skills
- Proficient MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Precise attention to detail when preparing or editing text Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Versatile storyteller with excellent copywriting skills
- Master’s or Specialist’s degree in Foreign Languages, Journalism, Linguistics or Marketing
- Friendly, communicative, with good interpersonal skills
- Highly responsible
- Highly organized
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Professional development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1000 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.