ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for a Test Leader in Argentina.
Our client is one of the largest insurance brokers in the world, working in the Insurance business domain and providing risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and investment banking solutions.
Product is an innovative web portal that enables clients to easily and efficiently submit risk placements and complete facultative business transactions. We will re-write the existing application using modern technologies to bring it back to the top client application portfolio for clients and scale product possibilities in integration.
- 4+ years of experience in Manual Testing
- Experience with Web Testing
- Experience with Backend (API) Testing
- Strong knowledge of these technologies and tools: Postman, Swagger, Jenkins
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Establish QA practices for the whole solution
- Practical use and strong understanding of testing methods, levels, types, metrics, and different test analysis methods
- Practical use and strong understanding of common artifact management systems (bug trackers, test and requirement management, etc.)
- Practical use and strong understanding of different quality control and assurance documentation standards
- Understanding of web service and load/performance testing
- Experience with Web-based applications testing
- Knowledge and understanding of the test effort estimation process
- Understanding of risk-based and other approaches for test effort prioritization
- Understanding the Business Value of Testing, Cost of Quality
- Knowledge of Test planning process and standards
- Perfect communication and leadership skills
- Ability to lead the Team of 3 QAs and establish the process from scratch
- Create, maintain project test strategy and plan
- Maintain test process and coordinate activities with PM
- Plan quality control activities by analysing project needs which includes understanding testing objectives and risks, selecting test approaches, providing estimates of testing efforts and cost, defining test types and levels, and planning incident management
- Lead, guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites on the project.
- Adapt quality control planning based on quality control process outputs and actual progress, and take any actions necessary to compensate for problems that may arise
- Setup an adequate testware configuration management to maintain traceability
- Establish environments for testing
- Introduce metrics for measuring project test progress and evaluating testing and software quality
- Collaborate with other stakeholders, negotiate with management to acquire necessary resources
- Lead, guide and monitor other test engineers
- Organize appropriate trainings for quality control engineers on the project
What will you get with ELEKS
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.