ELEKS Software Engineering & Development Office is looking for a Senior Data Platform Engineer in Poland, Croatia, and Estonia.
The client is based in the United Arab Emirates. It’s the company, founded in 1982, – the first exchange house licensed by the Central Bank in this country. They have helped millions of customers throughout the years by providing access to various financial services.
ELEKS team is starting a new project from scratch for this client.
- Proficiency in traditional RDBMS systems like MS SQL Server, and non-relational databases (NoSQL) such as Cosmos DB, MongoDB, etc.
- Transactional databases: understanding of transactional (live) data concepts and technologies
- Data Warehousing: Understanding of data warehousing concepts and technologies
- Data Modelling: Proficiency in data modelling techniques, including conceptual, logical and physical data models, ER diagrams, and data dictionaries
- ETL Processes: Knowledge of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) tools and processes
- Cloud Computing: Experience with cloud-based data solutions like Azure SQL, Blob Storage, Cosmos DB, Data Tables
- Upper intermediate level of English
- Great communication skills
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience with .NET
- Big Data Technologies
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Power BI
- Knowledge of data security practices, including managing permissions, roles, and access controls.
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation.
- Use standard algorithms in the applicable cases.
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture.
- Structure and format source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices.
- Track changes, compare source code in the defined version control system.
- Commit changes according to version control rules.
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units.
- Detect defects, apply debugging methods and techniques, correctly interpret bug reports, as well as apply modern compilers, debuggers, and program code optimizers.
- Agree task deadlines with Project Manager or Technical Leader.
What will you get with ELEKS
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.