ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Senior Full-stack Developer (.Net+React) in Argentina, Poland, Croatia, Estonia.
Our client is a well-known financial advisory company from the USA that has been providing its services since 1979.
Their platform allows brokers to organize the entire working process with their clients: synchronize with the exchange according to the data, create reports, etc.
- 5 years of experience with C#/ .Net
- Experience with Azure Function Apps
- Experience with Microservice Architecture
- Experience with relational Databases, MSSQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
WILL BE A PLUS
- Experience with NoSql Stores
- Good communication skills
- Proactive and responsible attitude to work
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Possess knowledge of software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, and name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Implement code refactoring and optimization methods. Post-refactoring and optimization result in the collective knowledge base as the best practices
- Modify existing software code and test its availability. Analyze software code compliance with readability and performance standards
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress and merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units
- Develop procedures to test code availability, collect diagnostic data, generate test data sets with desired characteristics, examine the required software characteristics, etc
- Reproduce defects logged in the database, establish their causes, and modify code to eliminate defects
- Determine software product compliance with the technical requirements
- Collect and analyze results of software tests. Deliver correct interpretation of diagnostic data; analyze the significance of the obtained software characteristics; can document test results. Assess software product availability
- Develop, document, and edit programming interfaces, software modules and components assembling procedures, software deployment and update procedures, and data migration and transformation (conversion) procedures
- Assemble software modules and components into software products; connect software products to the external environment. Test availability of software product versions
- Analyze variants of software requirements implementation; evaluate their time consumption and workload. Conduct assessment and justification of the solutions recommended for software requirements implementation
- Approve technical requirements for software with stakeholders. Evaluate and justify terms of task completion. Assign tasks to developers, and monitor task implementation. Provide training on the project
- Have valid competence-related certifications
- Participate in conducting internal staff testing (“matrix”), organization of lectures, seminars, developers’ talks, knowledge-sharing sessions, and other forms of trainings for developers
- Participate in conducting external training (Academies) for students and staff from regional offices etc
What will you get with ELEKS
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.