ELEKS Product Design Office is looking for an Experience Designer to join our team in Buenos Aires.
Our client is one of the largest insurance brokers in the world, working in the insurance business domain and providing risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and investment banking solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Design
- Strong skills in prototyping, user interviews, in-field studies, any types of qualitative and quantitative research, incl. usability tests, etc
- Deep understanding of the Design Thinking approach and mindset
- Advanced level of English
- Prepare and conduct presentations of Experience design deliverables for different audiences (internal and external stakeholders, clients, project teams).
- Conduct user research sessions (in-home, in-office, user testing, diary studies), and derive meaningful insights through analysis
- Structure content, develop taxonomies, craft navigation, and formulate other activities that make information accessible, usable, and understandable
- Produce the structural design of a software interface, support a user’s flow and ability to successfully interact with a system
- Apply the knowledge of color, composition, typography, visual hierarchy, and brand expression that present the product or service in a way that not only is clear and approachable but appropriately exhibits personality
- Quickly prototype proposed designs to better judge their user experience using tools like After Effects, Axure, Invision, etc
What will you get with ELEKS
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.