ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a .NET Technical Leader in Europe.
Our client is a German logistics company that works only with large clients, with head offices in Germany and Sweden.
The aim of the project is to create a new system for customers and internal use.
- 5+ years of experience with C# development
- Excellent knowledge of .NET
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with Razor
- A solid technical background in troubleshooting and technology support
- Strong understanding of software architecture
- Understanding of different adjacent languages/frameworks
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Will be a plus
- Manage technology in projects and provide technical guidance/solutions for work completion
- Develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity
- Ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions/reviews
- Agree on development tasks with stakeholders; assign tasks to the team members. Estimate requests for software implementation (by cost, the scope of work, efficiency, etc); make appropriated management decisions about the deadlines and the necessary resources
- Conduct evaluation of the program code quality, formalization and algoritmization of the given tasks in accordance with the technical specification or other regulations used in the company
- Make decisions about changes to the program code, and modify code if necessary
- Assign tasks to develop procedures for integration, assembly, connection to the external environment, and performance testing of the software releases
- Initiate development of the project and technical documentation
- Determine the causes of software defects and problems
- Plan and supervise the software verification process; communicate with customers during the software validation. Collaborate with an external auditor during software or its component audit
- Analyze functional requirements to software or its components, assign tasks to develop technical specifications, agree on software technical specifications with stakeholders
- Control quality and deadlines for developing technical specifications of the software or its components, make appropriate management decisions on the development and changes to technical software specifications
- Analyze and agree on software or its components architecture with stakeholders, assign tasks to design software, database structures
- Plan software development process, control the execution of the software plans, make appropriate management decisions regarding plans adjustment, software modules reuse etc.
- Establish requirements to software and hardware development tools, select techniques for software development, and define modules libraries see that reused. Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third-party applications and system components, or operating system updates
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different technical teams at different locations
- Provides technical expertise throughout project development phases from inception to requirements, elaboration, construction, deployment and maintenance
- Work with release engineers to understand the impacts of software code branches and code merges
- Evaluate emerging technologies, development trends/methods and industry best practices
- Act as a PM representative in delegated areas, ensure completion of assigned tasks
What will you get with ELEKS
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.